There are all kinds of reasons you should be considering assisted living as an option. Each of these reasons can hold a different value based on what your individual needs and priorities happen to be. In a general sense, assisted living communities offer a diverse range of services, and you should decide based on your present and future requirements.
Reasons To Choose Assisted Living:
1. You’re currently living by yourself, and you regularly need someone to come over to help with basic day-to-day activities. This can include things as simple as taking a shower or bath and handling household chores. The ability to get around-the-clock help with personal care and household care are typically some of the main reasons you would want to consider moving to an assisted living facility.
2. Meal prep is becoming increasingly difficult for you. Also, you aren’t able to get the requisite nutrients daily because of it. If you can no longer handle going to the grocery store and preparing your foods yourself on your own, it might be time to consider moving to an assisted care facility.
3. You are having difficulties with your medication management. Either you forget to take your medication, or you are taking too much of it. Any senior that is taking life-saving medication will want to be sure that you are doing it correctly. Having mismanagement in your prescription can yield serious health concerns.
4. You are constantly feeling alone. If you are already living alone without a spouse and feel the need to have some companionship, you’ll want to consider your alternatives. Unfortunately, living alone can lead to depression and feelings of isolation. Getting yourself into a community of people in the same kind of situation as yourself is one of the best things you can do. This is what an assisted living facility can provide.
5. You are suffering from different health-related issues that require regular supervision. This could include failing eyesight, which makes you more susceptible to accidents and poor balance, so you’re at risk of falling over or anything else. If you require routine assistance with various healthcare needs, you might benefit from moving to an assisted living facility.
6. Your safety is at risk while living on your own. If you are at risk of falling or have the habit of leaving dangerous appliances on due to forgetfulness, it might be time to seek other options. An assisted living community can be a good option because it can reduce anxieties and allow you to have peace of mind knowing you’re being looked after.
7. You’re having difficulties with managing your responsibilities. Whether it’s not remembering doctors’ appointments or driving that’s become unmanageable, you could find yourself relying on others. An assisted living community can be a good alternative because you can have all of these things taken care of for you without burdening your family and friends.
Choose Sagebrook Assisted Living
Your home should be a place where you want to be. When you choose Sagebrook Senior Living, you know that you will get the best and most supportive care. You’ll have access to 24/7 care, and you’ll be able to rest easy knowing all of your needs are being taken care of while you can enjoy your life in a peaceful environment.
Schedule a virtual tour right now with one of our employees and you can see everything it has to offer. You can reach us at (415) 346-0246. We would love to hear from you!We service the following zip codes and surrounding areas.
View a map of our services areas:
Visit our Google Site: